Wednesday, August 29, 2012

29 Agust 2012!

Hi! :D

I'm sorry I haven't been writing. Homeworks, exams, and projects won't leave me alone. So far so good, except I forgot my Biology homework today. Crappy feelings. But thanks to Will, he washed it away. He's just too cute.

Okay so it was the first break. And we were just working on some 'go green' project. We were making compost from dry leaf, banana skin, and a bit of soil. I didn't even get to touch anything. But I managed to lose my scissor. Just my luck. A girl left it on the bathroom, and it's stolen now. So no point being mad at her. Or there is?

Anyway, Michelle was trailing behind me all the way to the canteen. She thought I was going to eat, I told her I wasn't, so she left me. As promised, I met Josh at the canteen. He was going to eat, but changed his mind on the last second, so we went back to class. Oh, and I saw Will, too.

So we're back, and some random guy lent Josh his tab, and they were freaking playing angry birds. A few minutes later, Will barged into the class, with all his might and glory. Okay, kidding. Actually he tripped a bit.

So he spotted me and we exchanged some awkward stares for a few seconds before I looked away. I've never been good at eye contact. And so, he towered over Josh, but a bit diagonal, so his head is almost touching mine. That's enough for me to held my breath cautiously.

I was like 'omigosh!!!'.

Then he practically lined his leg beside mine, touching, so close. That's pretty much leave me couldn't concentrate.

Forget that. Er.. oh! And he fought over the tab with Josh, here and there I commented about how childish they were, but nobody listened. Sigh. Josh gave up the tab, being the 'mature' one he is {that's what he said}. Will couldn't play it, even a bit. It's quite comical, actually.

Bored doing nothing, Josh wiggled his eyebrows towards me, and then Will. Me, and then Will. And he coughed, a lot. He's really asking for trouble.

"I was trying not to like him, okay?"

Josh knew I was so nervous that I snap every time he talks. I'm so pathetic.

"Who?"

It wasn't Josh's asking. It was Will.

"Er.. no one" I ran the hell out of there. Thanks God, the bell rang right when I stood up.

Well, that was awkward. But at least I got to talk to him! :D I'm such a pathetic, obsessed girl, aren't I? Tehe.

Okay, that's enough about Will. Now, what should I talk about next?

No comments:

Post a Comment