Thursday, August 30, 2012

30 August 2012

Physics making me nervous so much. And so is TOEIC. I don't understand any of them. Sigh. I really need to read some books now. Er, it's 15:21 when I started writing, still in my uniform, which fortunately aren't hot with sweats.

Kay, so Josh is a Catholic, so is Will. Every Catholic student got their own lesson in the library every Thursday. I'm a Christian, and mine's Monday. Anyway, I didn't go to Josh's classes all day long, until the bell rang. So Will and Gabby and Oliver and a bunch of other students were there, cleaning the classroom. Josh is talking about his Sociology project, so I sat on the tables, they were lined closely, and spinning around. Josh said I was stupid and I'm making my skirt dirty. Well, that what clothes are for! Dirty! *Insert annoying super evil laugh here*

After all the talking and chatting, and awkward gaze with Will, Josh and I went outside the class, talking. Will was inside, playing football. Sigh. And the ball bounced out. It got under my legs, and I kicked it lamely.

Will sneered at me and throw the ball at Josh. It hit the wall for the first try, but hit Josh painfully on the second try. Boys. Er, so I don't know why, he throw the ball at my knee, it wasn't even hurt. Muahaha, did I sound so manly now? *awkwards*

Then kicked his leg {again, he stood so close. wait, we actually touched} and he faked falling over me. That's so stupid. He wasn't good at acting. It looks like he was trying to hurt himself. So he laughed when I scolded him, and hit my knew lightly with his helmet on the way out. So off he went.

And my two annoying friends, Ricky and Kevin, sneered at me when they saw me standing in front of Josh's class. Those baboon laughed like a herd of hyenas. I stuck my tongue at them. It turns out we went outside together. Sigh.

Okay. I got no other interesting things. Tomorrow is Friday, and I think we're going to take PE class outside the school. I hope it's raining tomorrow! *finger cross*. But on the other hand I get to wear shorts. That'll subside the heat a bit.

Until next time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment