Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Love You Forever And Always {Short Story - Completed}


I wrote this story when I was 7th grade. So yeah, it's a long time ago. I'm on 10th now :D

Summary : 

So much guilty and regret in their relationship. The girl confess, but it was too late. He found her, dying. I love you forever and always; they say. And it's their vow.

Now the story : 



    It was a cloudy day and everyone in the neighbourhood is chilling at home. In a house, a guy was watching TV. Suddenly, the phone on the kitchen counter rang. He groaned and lifted himself from the sofa and saw the dialer I.D.


     It was his ex, the one who broke his heart. But why is she calling? He thought. He already made it clear that he wanted to be leave alone. Grunted, he sat back down and watch the TV. The phone playing the tunes for four times until it silenced. Beep beep beep beep … She finally decided to leave a message. He sighed, feeling annoyed and hear it out.

     “Um hey.. It’s me, Bella. Do you forget me, Nick? Well maybe yes…  I just gonna leave a message. I’m going to San Fransisco at 1 pm" She sighed, creating a raspy sound on the phone.

      "Ummm, listen, I’m sorry for what… I’ve done to you. I realized. I was wrong. And then we broke up. But well we go on *cough* and I almost forgot all about us and the pain when we broke apart. Um, soo.. I was opening my old email last night and found all of our chats. I never *cough* really realize um… that" She took a deep breath.

     "I'm still in love you. And I miss you … and I .. I need you. I.. I.. Just *break into tears and crying*" The line went silence for a while. Nick breathe heavily. All the emotions he's buried deep in his stupid heart threatening to spill out. 

      "S-sor-ry *sob* Nick, I-I’m real-ly sorry *sob* I never really take c-care of y-you *sob* ne-never unders-stand y-your feel-ling *sob* an-and never spent time w-with y-you an-and then y-you g-gone with-th kelseyyyy *breaks again crying*"

      "I-I lo-love y-you and I-I beg-ged you t-to s-tay b-but no-ow I-I k-know *sob* t-that I d-don’t deser-rved y-you *sob and take a deep breath*" There's something shuffled. Nick could guess that she's trying to control herself. She's always good at that.



      "You always there and love me the way I am. Those memories, they are the sweetest thing. The reality….. it takes my breath away. You’re g-gone *breathing heavily* Uum.. okay soo I was asking your forgiveness, one more chance .. help .. me.. uhh, to change.. I want to.. *silent* " She sighed "So.. I gotta go.. and catch my plane. Umm bye evil boy *chuckled* love y-ya”

      Beep beep beep beep … the line went dead. 

      Nick Young, ex-lover of Bella McCay, stunned in silent. He is still mad at her, yes he is. But he can't deny the feelings that he's still in love with her too. No matter what his silly girl did, he still love her with all his heart. He remembered all the memories.

      Yes, it’s the sweetest thing. ‘'What am I doing here? I gotta catch her and say I love her’' Nick muttered to himself. Then suddenly the TV switch into Breaking News. A plane crash. Ignoring the news, Nick went out of the house and headed to the airport. The he saw the airport in disaster.

     He got out the car and asked someone who worked there. The guy said it was the plane that heading to San Fransisco at 1 pm. But they made some mistake and crashed. NO! BELLA! His heart thumped in pain. Nick break trough the police line and headed trough the crashed plane.
     
      The police didn’t see him coming and couldn’t stop him. He is too far from the safe zone. Nick searched, ignored all the smokes and damage. finally he found Bella. He ran to her and hug her.

      “Nick?” Bella coughed “What are you doing here?” She’s bleeding a lot. Too much. Nick know Bella won't survive trough this.

      “Sshhh.. lets get you out of here” Nick cooed.

      “No Nick, I cant, I’m tired. I wanna sleep” Bella said and she started closed her eyes. He panicked.

      “NO! Stay awake please, Bella please! I-I can't lose y-you. I-I lo-ve you” Nick said, he surprised with what he said.

      Bella smiled and tears of joy burst  from her eyes. “I’m glad you found me. And I’m happy to know you love me. I love you too"  Bella whispered.

      Nick kissed him sweetly. She kissed him back. Nick could feel her pulse getting weaker. "Bella, Bella please stay with me. Please" Nick said, desperately. A single tear fell from his eyes. He can hear people around him. Voices. They're trying to save the others. 

     Why Bella? 

      “I’ll wait for you. I always will" She said. Bella took a deep breath. “I love you forever and always”  They said together. It’s their vow.  They smiled and look into each others eyes. With that word, Bella’s gone in Nick arms. He cried and cried silently until they evacuate the place.

      He went home with clothes full of blood. His heart is in pain for the loss of Bella. He didn't care about the blood. He lay down on his bed and touched his lips. The kiss still lingered in Nick’s lips. So do their love in his heart. He smiled at last.
*
Haha. I know it's so damn short :D



<<--- Picture on this side is Bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment