Monday, September 17, 2012

Eyes on you.

"You see this lens Flint Lockwood?"
"Mhmm"
"This lens represent you, ma' eye represent ma' eye. I got ma' eye on you!"
"Oh look! A jaywalker"
"HEY!"

That's pretty much a conversation between a police [I don't remember his name lol] and Flint. From the film Cloudy with a chance of meatball. I love the film. Tehee. I love watching cartoon. Dad never let me watching something I shouldn't watch. Kinda true, kinda sad. But I don't mind. Cartoon's cool.

Ooooh, and the minions on Despicable Me. You cannot resist those cutie. They're just sooooo adorable. You couldn't help but saying 'awwh' everytime they laugh. Tehehehe :3 Me, myself giggles to death. No, not really.

Kung Fu Panda! :D
"Who are you?" "Buddy, I, am the Dragon warrior" *Po sighs and drops his hands*
Another scene : "Are you kidding? I've done awesome!" *Po bangs his tummy towards Chifu*
I know, I know. Little nerds I am.

I got my eyes on you, William!

Sigh. I feel like I'm gonna scream it on the top of my lungs one of these fine days. Kidding. My embarrassment probably gonna kill me first. Anyhooo, he took my hand! In his hand! I was freaking flying. Happy. And hyper. SIGH. It's like he's my own brand of heroine *twilight fans, anyone?*

It's kinda true, I gotta admit. Even tho I don't like him as much as I did before. Please play David Archuleta's song, A little too not over youuuuuuuuuu.

Kay I'm blabbing. Soo Annie's got a bad day today. Being a good girl I was, I bought her a ham, and a nice, warm company. She said thanks! :D I was happy. But er... I kinda jealous whenever she got closer to Josh. Sigh. I know I shouldn't be so possesive of him. But I just can't help it. He's gonna get himself hurt :c

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair.......

Butthead.

Annie's got a date on Saturday! I'm so happy for her. It's cute. Really cute.

And I got a seat with Emma. She's nice, only too quite. And she told me she likes Marten. That boy has been crazy over her for over a month. I helped a lot, too. And they kinda got close to each other since Saturday [since like everything exciting happened when I wasn't there -_-]. It's really cute. Since Emma is really shy, but she's kinda outgoing around me and Fiona.

Boom, I dunno what to write xD I think I'll got Math test tommorow. And I didn't even touch my book. And it's already 10 pm. Sigh. Who cares? I guess I'll just go to sleep.

William. Obsessed. Mia.


No comments:

Post a Comment