Sunday, September 16, 2012

Slowly, but surely.

Slowly but surely over him! *crowd went wilds
Tehee, I feel nothing. Seriously. I even dare to text him today. And talk to him yesterday, play his guitar, sing in front of him, laugh in front of him, talk to him like a civilized person, teach him a song and made him smile. I am so thrilled.

Nah, not really. In fact I'm losing hope on him. I guess I'll just move on. But deep down inside I can't deny the fact that I'll be attracted to him for a long, long time. Bleh.

Kaaaay. So I found out that my japanese name is Nakashimi Emi. Nakashimi means the center of the island, while Emi means blessed with beauty. The translator must've been wrong. Sigh. But I love the name. So who I am to objected? ;D

Er, Saturday. Yeah right. I practically partying inside when I heard there's only 4 period on Saturday. So no Geography & Sociology exams. Free. With wings. And the last period is PE. Teach even went soft on us. Jog around the city park. Hey, at least nobody complained. Turns out that on Saturday, there's an  event on the mall. A scientific event. And a lot of us went there. No, not me. I'm not into those things.

I renewed my twitter profile. Collected a lot of awesome pictures. What else? Oh! I got 2 new followers on Tumblr. Check it out! http://17swaggerr.tumblr.com I love my blog! :D

My dad decided to have a BBQ night today. So I smell smoke everywhere. My tummy rumbling, ordering me to fly downstairs, grab a plate and eat like a pig. Sigh.

Will didn't text me beck. That's quite a downer.

Anyhoooow, bye. I really am hungry. Until next time.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment