Friday, September 21, 2012

Sigh.

I missed Josh.

Okay I know. I got into a fight with him yesterday. I shamefully cried. I was really upset. I don't wanna get into a fight with him. But we made up. Even there's still a slight misunderstanding, I'm glad we're okay.

Soo, today Josh & William & other catholic folks went camping. Just the catholics. And Josh was really cute. And I miss him. And it's freaking annoying. I mean, it's really a downer. I didn't get to hang out with him first. I was in rush getting into class, so that I could barely say hi or even goodbye. I miss him. I texted him this afternoon, but he didn't replied. I guess he's busy?

Geography test tomorrow. And I haven't learn a damn thing. I guess I'll just read the text book tomorrow. That damn thing. Go die in a hole.

I've been telling a lot of lies lately. Sigh. I really need to got out of it.

I want to buy the new iPod 5. With engraving. The blue one. Sadly, there's no apple store here. Boohoo.

Today's Quote : Life gives it's toughest battles to the strongest soldiers.

Untill next time, be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment