Monday, October 8, 2012

YO SUP.

Ciao people. My humble apologize for being late :D

Boom. Let's see. There's so much to tell! I can't even started. First off, I'm on my mid-semester test. Kinda sucks actually. I got Math and PE today. Can't even tell how much I freaking out for Math test. Tommorow I got Biology and Geography. Sigh. I've done learning Geo, so I'm practically glaring at the biology pages, hoping the words would jump right into my stupid brain.

Will sucks. That's it. He talks to me about those pretty girl. And when I'm not listening, he turned to Josh to say those things. I just can't stand it. And it'll be awkward, so I turned my gaze away.

Dane sucks too. No, not really. He got a new girlfriend. A pretty one too. I'm happy for him.... kinda. Sigh. I dunno. I missed him a lot. If it's not because of that stupid fight....

JANE IS GROWING UP! :D My little tomboy Jane, zombie lovers, manga maniac, lord of punches and profanities is finally growing up! She grew some balls and she talks with her crush. That makes me practically drop my jaw. It feels weird, hearing her talking about those things. Crushes. And she sounds like a girly girl right now. I don't know if I should thank or beat the daylight outta those girls around her. I think they put a lot of changes inside Jane.

I got a new guitar for my birthday!! :D I was screaming on the top of my lungs. Yes, I was that happy. It's black, and I named it Blaze. Since the first song he heard is 'Blaze of Glory' by Bon Jovi. He's a Takamine. And yes, I'd rather call it a 'he' :3

Er... do you know that my panic attack is slightly, slightly increasing? I just got scared sometimes. Sucha wimp.

And I got more tomboyish and hyperactive these days. Since I got into high school. I'm still in denial that I'm growing up. *emo corner*

No offense :3 Here's a virtual cookie (>-o-)>O

Dinosaur. RAWR.

Oh! I'm downloading my iPad software and it won't be done until 7 hours more! D: *dies*

I fell down the stairs. I left a pretty nasty bruise. One of them is turning yellowish, the others are blue and purple. Quite a sight. Heh.

I guess I'll learn how to get over Will. There's one boy with braces, yet he looks hot. Really hot. His smile. Omg. Haha. Sadly I don't know what's his name, what class is he in. The first time I saw him, we both were walking out of the washroom, both of us were laughing at our own friends joke, so we're a little breathless and look into each other's eyes. Bleh. Sappy.

Crush- David Archuleta
Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I'm trying to walk away, but I know this crush ain't going away.

I guess I really need to glare at those damn biology papers again.

So bye. DINOSAUR HIP BUMP! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment