Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I am having a bad anxiety. It comes to me when I'm alone, when I'm no longer have my friends around me. It scares me how much bad it got. It weighed down on me so bad. And I feel stupid because I stressed around the things that I wasn't supposed to. It easy for them to say just to forget about it. Unfortunately, I cannot simply do that.

I feel so bad. My grades are lowering. And people starting to ask me what's wrong. My homeroom teacher asked me a lot of things. She asked me over and over if I had problems with anything. I wasn't even close with her. And she expect me to tell her everything. And it didn't make sense. Why would I tell an older stranger about my feelings. All she would do are nodding and telling me that it's wrong to hating on life.

And it wasn't even helping to talk to people. I know some of them care enough, and they asked me to stop cutting. But what if I failed them? It's only saddened me that I can't even fulfil a simple request, plus I might look like a fool for trying to explain my feelings over and over. And it really hurts that my closest friend still mocked me about that. It really hurts.

I want to go far away, anywhere, any place with any human form I could find.

I'd say I want to die, but that'd be so pathetic, and depressing.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment