Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scars

So now I'm going to talk about cutting.

I was scared to do any.

But on my 16th birthday I did.

And it was addicting.

It was hard to stop.

It was amazing.

And my mind is going crazy.

It's like I've swallowed an ecstasy.

Or do some kind of drugs.

It's been a hella kind of drugs. And I've tried to stop several times, it was hard. But I passed. I still can see the scars, but I'm kinda proud of my battle scars. It was silly and I'm truly ashamed, but I'm grateful for everything that been running through my mind.

Remember these lines :

The scars doesn't mean you lost the game
It means you are strong enough
To live in this hateful world

No matter how deep you have cried
You have to keep yourself on track
And remember that storms doesn't last forever

That't it. Please don't give up on yourself. Please keep fighting. One night after another. I'm sure you'll pass. You're young, and you have so much more too see. Distract your mind. Trick it into doing something that you really like. Dancing or painting or music or theatre and a lot more.

Sometimes I have thoughts like why don't I just do my worst? I mean, I'm gonna die anyway. Why can't I live my life the way I want it to be? To be honest, if we living our live the way we want it to be, it's not partially right. You could practically use that rights to do things wrong. We have to keep ourselves in track.

Sometimes you feel so low that you wanted to go away. But don't. Sleep it off. You'll realise in the morning that maybe your decision was stupid.

Stay alert and alive.

Keep away from razors.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment