Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Post!

Hi :D

Okay, so I'm writing on 22:48. And my eyes are totally worn out. Don't go to sleep, Mia. Do not go to sleep. Sigh. I've been working on my homeworks, and they made me bored, so I decided to write something.

Did you know that Josh and Will got into a fight on last Friday? It was pretty funny actually. So Josh was convincing me that Dane smokes. I said no way! He's half-sighing and half-laughing. Then he called Will, who's starring blankly at his homework, being cute as always. Tehee. So Will said yes, Dane smokes. A lot. I sighed and both of them laugh.

Then Will, with his twinkling eyes, said that Josh smokes, too. Which totally made Josh upset. They bickered for a good 5 minutes, I left them and talked to Ainsley. {I found out that she's not a girl I thought she was *insert bad things here*, but she was really sweet. Oh, and we made a deal today. I'll teach her guitar, she'll teach me basketball. A pretty good deal, huh? Since I could never survive basketball without hit myself. Pretty pathetic.}

Josh suddenly {playfully} threw an empty plastic bottle to Will's head. Then Will roared angrily. It was pretty intense. Will sounds a lot like Dane. A lot. Which made me slightly uncomfortable. But anyway, in the end of the day, Josh skipped {actually skipped!} to me and happily said that Will and him are okay. Boys *roll eyes*.

Okay so on Monday Annie that I like Will. And today she saw him, she said he was okay. And she fricking told Rochelle. Sigh. Then Fiona found out too. I'm doomed. They laughed happily. Fricking happily. It's quite embarrassing. No, scratch that. It's really embarrassing.

The thing is, Will actually teased me. We never really talk everyday, but we always do that eye contacts thingy *creeeeeeps*. He didn't let me inside his class. We were so effing close! I was like 'eeeeeeeepppp' on the inside, but I can't keep my heads up whenever he's near. Quite annoying.

There. And update. Heh. So goodnight, wish me luck on keeping my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment