Sunday, September 9, 2012

365 days

People, hi. *tired voice*

Ever heard of victorious? That daily show on nickelodeon? Yeah, I'm still watching that. Have you seen the part when Leon fall for Jade? *shivers* But anyway, Leon's song was amazing. I really love it. And it's kinda suits me. Bleh. Here's the lyrics:

Monday,
Well baby I fell for you

Tuesday
I wrote you this song

Wednesday
I wait outside your door,
Even though I know its wrong…

7 days a week
Every hour of the month
Gotta let you
Know where my heart
Is commin' from

I shouldn't feel this way,
But I gotta say
Baby I gotta let you now

I will try
Everything,
To make you come
Closer to me

And baby do you believe
That it's not just a phase

How can I get it through
To tell you
What I cant lose

I will try 365 days,
365 ways to get to you

Yeah, to get to
You, you, you, you
Baby

Every second
Every tick tick of the clock (Every second)

I want you all to myself

I just can't
Handle myself,
Feeling kinda guilty
but girl I can't stop

Girl I don't wanna
Nobody else,
No one else,
No one else…

I will try
Everything,
To make you come
Closer to me

I'll try 365 days…
365 ways to get to you

It was really cute, wasn't it? *squeal*

Sigh. I hope I could get over Will. Like Leon did on the end of the show. That was pretty surprising. Okay, not really.

And I think Sarah went home with Will on Saturday. Which made me really, really, really, feels weird. And Josh couldn't keep his dumb mouth from teasing me. It's sad how I couldn't like anybody else. Once I fell, I fell hard. Let's just hope time will wash it away *finger cross*

Josh called me a few hours ago. He said his stomach hurts. Of course, my first reaction was "eyes-rolling". He ate too much chili. Now he couldn't stop go in and go out the toilet. I chuckled a lot on that  part.

I wanna change my room. Seriously. It's getting boring. I mean, I wanna put away the past, too much silly memories. My mom really likes my idea. So am I. *wink wink*

Did I mention about my exams? I probably did. I moaned a lot about that. Now my exams total is 7. Pretty much happy thought, eh? So I already study 4. 3 to go!

Err... I love cornflakes. A lot. I ate a whole box in two days. Yay me. Without milk.

My little bro steal my rainbow lollipop. And I argued a lot with him. And he cried. Without doubt, he won. Mom gave me a warning glare. It was so unfair.

I want to learn skateboarding. Seems fun. Oh, and my birthday is almost here! The joy of getting older. Yuck. Here's some things I wanna get right now:


iPod
Acoustic guitar
Skateboard
Shoes
T-shirts
Watch

Yeah... what else? Right. I got my eye infected. Right eye. It seems like a teeny tiny bit piece of wood got into it. *shivers* So I went to the hospital on 9 pm. Thanks God my mom's a doctor. VIP ways ;D

Not that I'm bluffing about it, kay.

I forgot to take the eye med thingy. It's on the top of fridge. 

I dunno what else to say. I really need to pee. And my body feels like aching everywhere. I went too extreme on PE. Sigh. Those running made me excited. 

I dislike the new songs. They're crappy. No offense. 

Any idea to got over a crush?




No comments:

Post a Comment