Monday, September 10, 2012

F*cking perfect + other blabbings.

Hi :D

Did somebody tell you you're not good enough? Stupid, ugly, useless, etc, etc. Being misunderstood? Feeling left out cause you can't cop up? People hate the real you? Pretend so much to be someone else that it hurts you inside? Feeling you're the crappiest person in the whole world?

No worries, I'm feeling it, too. In fact, I feel it now. Gosh, there's so many changes I couldn't keep up with. I'm feeling weird cause the other kids are so different from me. I have a lot of awkward moment with someone I don't like that much, but I'm trying to be nice. Sigh.

Keeping up with the lesson, which totally difficult. And I got no time to read books anymore. Sucks.

Bleh. I'm blabbering. Okay. So I bet a lot of people already picked out about this topic. I guess I'll just annoy the hell outta you with this topic.

Pssh. Whatever.

There's no scales for beauty. You are beautiful with your own speciality. Well, except you're a bad person inside, then you're totally ugly. Don't care how pretty you are outside. I don't care. Wise people don't care. What's inside, outshine the outside.

This is kinda off the topic, but stop trying to have that 'I'm smart' looks. Stop trying nothing. Stop complaining. Stop thinking normally. Be creative, be different. Stay the hell away from simple. Be crazy. Don't be calm and collective. That's totally boring. Shot a smile to your enemy. Happily. Love your bestfriend. Don't give up on your dreams. Don't let it just be... you know, dreams. Run everywhere, learn something new. Make your own rep. Cut your hair, make a new style. Use shoes oftenly. Take pictures. Prank people. Hug them, giggles, and have the time of your life.

Sigh.

I'm totally blabbering. I'm doing physic homework now. I feel like pulling my hair out right now.

Toodles ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment