Monday, October 22, 2012

Deep sh*t man.

Do you know that old band named Queen? Yeah? Man, I'm like so in love with them.

I'm so damn sleepy now. And oh, did I tell you that I turned a bit more boyish now? And 3 of my friends got their hearts broken today. Sigh. Those girls.

My fingers hurts from playing guitar so much. I can't see bruises, but it feels weird when I pinched 'em.

I met Dane on Saturday. And it wasn't like what I wanted it to be. Don't even ask.

Radio Ga Ga. Radio Goo Goo.

And if you're reading this, and you feeling down, sad, insecure, stupid, pathetic, confused- anything near them- don't worry, everything will be okay. It always will be. If it doesn't, then you haven't reached its time yet.

You're different, that's what makes you beautiful.

If you're missing someone, don't overstressed it. Do something refreshing. Like hanging out with your friends, music- anything you like- or simply take a walk somewhere.

If you're having a problem, don't keep it to yourself. Tell your parents, friends, or even me. I don't mind.

If you're being judged, don't listen. In the end, that person who judged you will be judged with their 'measurement'.

If you feels insecure, don't. Don't starve yourself. Every BODY is beautiful. You just need to keep it healthy and fit. Don't wear make ups. You're beautiful just the way you are.

And don't forget, that you're not the only one who struggled trough the problems. I'm with you, we're all with you. So no worries ;)

I'm sorry, that was kinda deep. Lol. I feel like saying it. And happy birthday, to you. Whoever that was born today. Have a nice one.

Lovee. Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment