Monday, May 27, 2013

Hey. Hola. Ciao. Ni Hao. Konnichiwa. Gutten Tag. Sup bitch?

Kay. Hi. I know! :D I'm sorry I haven't write in a while! No wait it's too long. Lol you can practically slap me. *offers cheek* but anyway it's 21.39 here and I have math & physic test tomorrow so I could practically die.

Anyway, I'm so sad. There you go.

I don't know what to do. What to say. And I've been through my old post and I missed how funny I used to be. How cheerful I used to be.

And oh do you know I'm on the radio every saturday night? It's so surprising. I'm just so excited. Twice on air. And my parents were proud. OK. It was started when we were taking voice, I got to take my voice in the middle of the story. And the radio's owner said he likes my voice yay :D and then he asked me to train there. Of course I said yes!! ( > - u- )> i dunno why I'm making this face.

Umm what else? Oh, I failed a test for a free home stay in another country. I don't have enought balls to tell my daddy. Kill me now. fml.

Ummmmmm what else? ~(-o-~) (~-o-)~ imma party. Nope.

Oh I got a theatrical drama tomorrow for a test, I'm playing as a tomboy princess. Yep suits me well.

I dunno what else to saaay cuz I'm a maaaan. Yeah, buying butch shooooessss :'D oh man i love gumball.

But anyway I'm having a crush on someone named Aiden. He's a basketball player. He's in my class and he's too cute for his own good :3

I lost myself. I don't know who I am, who I was, who I'll be.

Until next time, keep on being strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment