Thursday, March 13, 2014

10pm thoughts

Hi there.

It's almost 10pm here. And I was bored, and I opened this blog. I miss blogging.

A lot of things have happened. A lot of them weren't pretty at all. It was scary. And it sucks a lot. I never knew being a teenager was this hard. I feel so ashamed of myself to write such a personal things on blogs. If I were you I'd thought that I'm seeking some attentions. And it sucks. Sorry. But I never meant that. It was just hard telling things over and over to the same friends, when they got bored of my thoughts.

I've been through some books these past months and they got me thinking about life (tumblr helps too). I mean we're living in a crazy shitty world. It's pretty amazing and beautiful. And yet it sucks a lot. And there are a lot of people who are hurting. Not only the jobless, the homeless, or old people. Sometimes people doesn't realise that they're hurting too. Like maybe this girl said that all guys sucks, you'd probably say that she shouldn't try on every guy. But that's not true. Basically, a girl cannot try on every guy. She has a bad timing and luck on love. And she was angry, and upset over her previous boyfriend. because she denied the fact that she is hurt. Contrary, this guy said that all girls sucks, he'd probably has a shitty relationship himself. But if they both insult the other gender, they're just hiding the fact that they're hurting deep inside. So they cover up (to be though) with being angry on each other.

And look at the people who killed, who smoke, who drinks, who cut, who depresses, and the sensitives one. They have such a feeling heart. So when they're hurting, they find another way to get away from the pain they're feeling. They have such a different way of thinking than most of the sane people. I'm sure that all of them were wishing for a different world. A world to get away from things.

If you ever wanted to insult people, please consider this. It might be a light joke or a light punch. You might do it once a week or so. But you don't know this people. You don't know what's gonna hurt them. You don't know what's going on inside their head. They might be there for some times, and the next day they could be gone. If you ever find smokers around, don't insult them. They won't care, they won't listen. They just need a better place to get away. And the people who cuts, don't judge them. I know it's stupid that they added a physical pain to their psychological pain. Little things hurts them. They're like these fragile angels. And the people who hate on other people. We don't need to dislike them. I mean they're doing the wrong things, but they truly never understand the benefits of doing that.

And if someone told you their problem, please don't tell them you've had worse. Everybody got a fight. Have a heart. It won't hurt so offer your smile and ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment